Easy Breakfast Idea

I hate to admit that I can't cook to save my life. It's quiet embarrassing at my age. I can, however, put something decent together like a sandwich, fiesta salad, chicken and rice, the type of meals that require no thinking. Oh the good'ol college days...

In the mornings I'm always in a rush, so it's critical that I find something I can take on the go. Yogurt, sliced fruits or breakfast burritos are usually my top choice. But every now and then when I have lots time to kill, I like to find something new to make.

This morning I was craving avocado. I LOVE AVOCADO! I never mind when at restaurant they tell me it will be an extra charge. That's fine. Give me an extra scoop. I like to eat tomatoes for breakfast as well. So I put together this. below. Nothing too fancy or over the top. Remember I'm no cooking expert, so I gotta take baby steps. 



The only new thing that I tried this time is I poached my eggs. I've always heard of it but was never sure how they were made. Thanks to Youtube, I was able to figure that out in no time. I will admit I did overcook my eggs a little, nothing I can't fix next time around. I hope you enjoy this simple idea. And like a true Mexican, I did add some salsa to this, haha! Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthdays and New Beginnings

Peace.

First Marathon COMPLETE!