Six Flags Adventure :)

This past Sunday I went to Six Flags with Jarrah and a couple of her co-workers. We got there around 2PM and it was packed. It was mainly packed with youth church organizations. There was even a nun there! I wore jeans thinking it was going to get chilly eventually, boy was I wrong!! We got to ride a couple of ride because all rides had a 1 hour waiting line. We did ride the Titan so it was all good! 
Every time I rode the TEXAS GIANT felt like it was about to fall apart. Thank god they got the message!
I forgot what this was but it was sooo good! Afterwards, I wasn't so much concern about the rides, I was too busy wondering how long it was going to take before I would throw up on this ride. 
This was a group picture we took after riding the Titan. They are really nice and fun to hang out. I can just imagine how fun it must be to work with them. Overall great night!


P.S. I almost forgot to tell you that these people work at the Chuck E. Cheese calling center. So make sure to prank call them today!! Haha just kidding! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Hump-bate Day!

Peace.

Birthdays and New Beginnings