Late Night Workout....

Me before heading to the gym! I was so excited!! NOT!
Want some wataaaaaaah?
Me AFTER working out 
I did a light workout today since I procrastinated all day. I just got back and man that leftover pizza is looking good!!! ahhh! I must not! GET YOURSELF TOGETHER CARLA! -_- 

Obviously today wasn't a productive day. BTW Jersey Shore was boring. On another note, I need a work out buddy!!! If you like going to the gym and find yourself miserable while working out because you feel lonely by yourself then hit me up :) 

Don't forget to visit my Team In Training Fundraising Page CLICK HERE
(If you can not donate that's totally understandable. You can also help by spreading the word thanks!) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Hump-bate Day!

Peace.

Birthdays and New Beginnings