Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Sister Bonding Time!

So I woke up by noon from partying the night before and headed out to North Park Mall with my sister. The first store we hit up was obviously the Dallas Mavericks store. It was busy, everybody getting ready for the game. We were about to pay when my sister got to the register and realize she forgot her debit at home. I offered to buy it but my check hadn't posted to my account. 


With the little money that I had on my card we headed out to grab a bite at Luna De Noche. I get so excited when restaurants offer chips and salsa. This place offered 3 different type of salsa!!!! I was in heaven. I ordered pork tacos and they were so yummy! 



Afterward, we grabbed some yogurt and ice cream

I love my sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment