Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Gym Time!

The rain didn't stop Jovani and I from working out on Sunday. I LOVE watching TV, but I enjoy it even more while working out. On Sundays, the show 'Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition' comes on. This is the second time I watch it at the gym.  The 2-hour show basically follows the life of an individual for 1 YEAR as they try to lose weight. In this weeks episode, Ashley tries to lose half of her 323 pounds by her 21st birthday. The finale had me crying, while on the treadmill ha ha ha. Anyways, Ashley reaches her goal! She celebrates her 21st in Las Vegas, the same day she debuts her new body to her family and friends.
This picture is not photoshop, she seriously looked like that on her 21st birthday! The show is very motivating because through hard work and dedication anything is possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment