Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Muddy Morning

This morning Kimbo and I took a nice long walk/run around the neighborhood. He really liked it, can you tell from the picture below? He was being all macho dog, barking at all the dogs that kept trying to mess with us. The only complaint I did have about him is that he pausing a lot, hence the reason I wrote "walk/run." That prevented me from running for long periods of time, but hopefully he gets the hint next time and keeps running.

Happy tired Kimbo!
Look at my muddy "new" shoes! I knew I shouldn't have worn them out after a rainy weekend (BIG DUHH!!!). I got them about a month ago and had only worn them to the gym. Through the morning I kept cringing as I looked down.


Surprisingly, it was not that hard to wake up this morning despite going to bed past 2am... I don't know what woke me up, but when I did I knew I had to go for a run. I got dressed, got Kimbo ready and 10 minutes later we were out the door! 

I've been slacking on tracking my progress on my blog, but I intend to make it a priority to my readers. I will post my daily runs on Daily Mile so feel free to check it out!! The Dallas Half Marathon is less then 3 months away! I'm excited but I still have a lot of work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment