Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

April Recap: Birthdays, Chicago and More Running

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME:
Finally turned 24! I celebrated the most awesome day on earth with family and friends. My mother made tacos and well that's all you need to know. I love tacos. 

CHICAGO VACATION TRIP
Spend a whole week in Chicago, Illinois, with some friends. We toured the city, watched some baseball, eat pizza and had tons of fun! I have so many pictures, so I'll dedicate a future post to this trip. 

BACK TO REALITY AND RUNNING
I was at the airport waiting on my flight to Chicago, when I heard about the tragic events at the Boston Marathon. Words cannot describe how I felt. Running is bigger than just a hobby or a "nice run at the park." It's a life style and when put together, runners are family. This is what we do. We will forever remember this day and we can not be stopped.  

No comments:

Post a Comment