Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

5/28: 5 Things That Make Me Happy Right Now

Part of my 28 Things Challenge


1. Quality time with friends. If only they knew how much I cherish those moments. 

2. Running. It gives me peace of mind.

3. Helping others. Call it cliché, but it's a requirement for those in pursuit of happiness. 

4. Getting things done at work. In the words of Stephen Hawking, "Never give up work. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it."

5. Time Alone. Although I enjoy my time with family and friends, I'm the happiest when I'm alone. It should not be confused with being sad, lonely or depressed. I get to explore my thoughts and make sure I'm staying true to myself.  

Pick a random question and submit your answer in the comment box, You can remain anonymous. This should be fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment