Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Hold my taco

*begins to write*

Well hello there! It's been close to three years since my last blog post and a lot has happen since then. I've met new friends, explored new places, went back to school and everything in between. 

So let's see what I've been up to since 2015. 

Traveling. 
I was blessed with the opportunity to check out some cool placesfrom New York City to Miami to the west side of Texas. It's my dream to travel some more and venture off into the west coast. 
New York City. Empire State Building. June 2017.

Brooklyn Bridge. June 2017

Waco, Texas. Huge Fixer Upper Fan! September 2016. 
Austin Texas. September 2016. 
Gruene Texas. Actually pronounced: Green, Texas. September 2016.
Midland, Texas. Petroleum Museum. Literally nothing else to do. September 2016
San Antonio, TX. Alamo. September 2016. 
Canton, Texas. First Monday Trade Days. Summer 2017.
Buffalo, New York. Niagara Falls. May 2016
Miami Beach, Florida. I hate the beach FYI. September 2015.
Concerts
Saw some pretty cool live shows including Guns N Roses, Metallica, Blink 182 at EdgeFest 2017 and top christian worship bands. There were also live shows like a 90s Rocks and cover bands that I enjoyed as well.
Guns N Roses. September 2016. 
Jesus Culture. Summer 2016? 
Metallica. June 2017. 
EdgeFest 2017. 

Lots and Lots of Drinking 
There was a time I was going out drinking even during the week. I'll admit it got a bit out of hand. I did get the chance to try new beers and find the right one for me. Now I drink maybe once or twice on any given month.


Random Shenanigans 
Staying true to myself even during a late night of fun.
Midget Wrestling is kind of a thing with my team. Second time.
That one time.. 
I made sushi... 
and it was a total fail... 
Random picture while out for a run.

FC Dallas Games were LIT in 2017.
First Rocky Horror Picture Show. I've gone twice since then. 



Making a mess while at church.
Dr. Pepper to cure any thirst. Waco Texas 2016. 
My first escape room with the church singles. 

Volunteering at a fire station. Beyond awesome! 
Folks think I'm weak but wait until they duck. 
If you've made it this far.... thank you for reading. 
As you can see I've been up to a lot since the last time I published a post. My plan is to bring this blog back to life in an effort to create and share new adventures. From time to time, I'll also pop in to share what's on my mind from struggles to funny stories and everything in between. See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment