Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Morning Practice and Randomness!

Saturday Morning Practice
Today we ran 10 miles(16.09k). I got there late so I was way in the back but eventually caught up. I got super lost at the 6th mile mark. I made a left instead of a right. I did an extra loop, which cause me to fall behind again! I managed to get back on track but then got lost again at the 8th mile mark! Seriously need to start paying attention to the map =\ After practice me and Anna ate some awesome BBQ, HOMEGIRL TORE THAT PLATE UP!

We always use these foam rollers on our legs after practice. It looks kind of silly but it is SUPER PAINFUL!!!!!! 
My mentor, Dorothy and I =) 

Cheering for the last people. The map was incorrect so they ran more than what they were suppose to, I think 16 miles. 

@ the Flea Market!
There's a flea market by our apartments. We didn't have anything to do so we decided to hit it up

POOL TIME!
I have the whitest legs on earth!!! I just had to go roast these babies up.
El Taquito
After hitting the pool Anna, me and two other friends headed out to El Taquito for some awesome AGUAS FRESCAS! I had an horchata, YOU CAN NEVER GO WRONG WITH HORCHATA!

No comments:

Post a Comment