Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

‎"Anything worth having is worth fighting for"


I'm here on campus by a Wendy's trying to hold my tears... okay so I just broke down silently. I've been having such a bad day I don't even know where to start. Walking to class, I just wanted to cry. I could feel my tears and frustration building up. I never thought I would have to struggle so much. I feel like it's all happening again! Last year around this time, I went through probably one of the worst times of my life. I don't really talk about it because it's something so humiliating and painful I don't like to share with the whole world. But sometimes I do ask myself "why me?" I just have to take it as a life lesson I guess. In times like these I just want to be surrounded by my family and friends. But I'm so stubborn when it comes to asking for help. I've always been all about being independent and holding your own, but I really wish I had a "person." Someone who can give me hug and tell me everything is going to be okay. All I have is myself and I can't seem to convince myself everything will be okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment