Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

I was crying like a little baby....

On Sunday I spend the whole day watching TV! I know! I know! How lazy of me. I honestly didn't feel like doing much but I did watched the History Channel most of the time so I was being semi-productive by learning something, right?? Well anyways I was flipping through the channels and right at 4PM I randomly flipped to MSNBC. They were playing this documentary titled, "Dear Zachary." And this is where my blog begins.

From Wikipedia:
"Kuenne's close friend Andrew Bagby was murdered by Shirley Jane Turner after Bagby ended their tumultuous relationship. Shortly after she was arrested, she announced she was pregnant with Bagby's child, a boy she named Zachary. Kuenne decided to interview numerous relatives, friends, and associates of Andrew Bagby and incorporate their loving remembrances into a film that would serve as a cinematic scrapbook for the son who never knew him."

I was crying by the end of this film, like seriously bawling because of the unexpected turn of events. I felt emotionally heart broken, angry, frustrated, shocked, sad, horrified, so damn pissed!!! I was so touched by Andrew Bagby's parents who fought so hard to maintain custody of little Zachary. This was such a touching documentary. By far one of the best I've ever seen.
I'm so moved by Andrew Bagby's parents courage to tell their story of grief and struggle but also the joy of the birth of Zachary. They are truly angels! Everything you could expect from a mother, father, and grandparents. I was so angry as to why this could of happened to such amazing people. My heart was literary hurting for them and poor little Zachary.

If you get a chance to watch this film please do so, you won't regret it!!!!

You can also go to their Facebook and like, "Dear Zachary".

No comments:

Post a Comment