Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

I'm very thankful I have a job, but...

I would really love to go back to school.

The fact that I still haven't earned my degree has made me feel so incomplete. 

One day, I plan to have my own business.
I think about    it a lot.
I think about    how I would run it.
I think about    what I would do.
I think about    the business opportunities.
I think about    how it would change people's lives.

Yes, I think about it a lot.

But recently my boss has been depending on me more than ever. My workload has dramatically increased. I tell myself I'm a big girl I can handle it, but sometimes I don't believe it. I'm very greatful for this opportunity, as it's helping me understand the basics of operating a business. The only thing I dislike are the office hours. I feel like I'm here 24/7. Especially on Saturday's when the majority of my peers, and family members, are at home, enjoying their day off.

I have a vision of where I want to go and who I want to be. But maybe I'm already there I just don't see it.

It's incredible how the lack of a piece of paper can make you feel so incomplete.... 

To be continue....

1 comment:

  1. I definitly see where you're coming from! I really can relate a lot to this post, one thing i don't have work loads but I do have to be in the office regardless of anything, high/low customer traffic. But that missing paper and having to slow down in my educational career, not yet having graduated with some type of bachelor, does make unaccomplished and like i'm missing something too. Best luck with the present, and your future. :)

    ReplyDelete