Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hump [Off| Day

Late Workout: 

Walked on TM
2 miles/ 40 min
1 incline
Relaxed, watched the Dr. OZ Show

Ran on TM
1.65 miles/ 20min
1.5 incline
Intense, listened to music

I rarely get a day off during the weekday, so I took advantage of the moment and stayed in bed as long as possible. The original plan was to stay in bed all day and get caught up on 'Teen Mom'. I know, super lame. Don't judge me. After hours of listening to Farrah talk crazy to her parents, I knew it was time to hit the gym.


I did my thang on the treadmill for an hour and then got a hair cut. Of course, I went home first to shower then got me a super short haircut. I then gave myself a mani and pedi and off I went to the movies. I saw "The Campaign," with a friend. It was hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment