Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Grilled P&J Banana Sandwich

Today's morning run didn't happen, oops! **Gotta hit up the gym tonight** My bed was just tooooooo comfy, I couldn't get up! First thing that did come to mind, as I dragged myself out the bed, was what to eat for breakfast. I had the essentials to make a peanut butter and jelly OH-OKAY-YUUH sandwich. Just as I got started, I decided to chopped a banana and throw the whole thing on a pan!!


Hello, I am a p&j banana sandwich. 
The result was a mouth watering p&j banana bam-in-your-mouth wonder! The p&j melted all over the bread, orgasmic! I threw in an egg with tomatoes because I knew the sandwich alone wouldn't fill me up. I was right. Mission accomplished!


I google(d) this afterwards and found out there is a recipe! [Click here]

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment