Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Late Night Run


Since I slept in this morning, I had to make it up with a late night run. Tonight was my first time running in timed intervals. I usually just run for X amount of time or until I reach a certain X amount of miles. Although it was hard to keep track (most legit runners have watches that track each mile/time but of course they're like $200!), I think I was able to manage. I typed the time/distance on my phone for each split, which btw is hard!  I don't know if I'll do it again, but I hope this helps me improve my average pace.


My average pace was higher than what I expected, of course the warm up and cool down are included. My goal is to run closer to a 10 minute pace. Only dedication and time will tell.... goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment