Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

While The City Still Sleeps

Today, I woke up at 5AM and couldn't go back to sleep. I laid in bed for about an hour before I headed out for a run. I've noticed that I perform better before the sun's out. There's something about running while the city still sleeps that allows me to feel more relaxed and run for longer periods of time. Once the sun is out and traffic begins to build up, I feel so exposed. All I wanna do is walk home and not be seen. I don't know if that makes sense? LOL
Today there was no sun. Yey for cloudy days.
Half way done. Nice little park by my house.
 I like that around 6AM other people are also at the park! I saw a couple of people walking their dogs, and others jogging by themselves. It make me feel at ease because I live in the hood and it's not a good idea to be out alone, especially at night (or in my case before sunrise.) I still remain alert at all times.

I wear bright colors so I'm visible to cars LOL I hope it helps.

After my run, I took Kimbo and Max out for a walk. I walk them separately and take about 25 minutes with each. As you can see from the picture above, Kimbo was not too happy about our walk being over. He layed there for about 5 minutes before giving up.
Sitting on the porch. He finally gave up after he started to get sleepy. Here he's yawning.

Max's turn! He was a good boy today.
Max chillaxing after our walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment