Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

It's Hump-bate Day!

It's been fun living the bum life. I get to sleep in, catch up on my favorite TV shows, and save $$$ since I kick it right at home. But I'm on week 2 now, should I hit the panic button?

Thankfully I got great people looking out for me. I just have to be a little patient and wait for "the" call.

Can you spot Max?
In the mean time, I've been hitting up the gym more often. I did some cross training today. The treadmill was not cooperating. I got bored so quick, I had to jump on the elliptical then exercise bike to keep it going. Once I got home I made this yummy sandwich. I love to add lots of lettuce and avocado!

Ham sandwich with lettuce, tomatoes, avocado and brown spicy mustard. yum!
After I took a shower I hit up a presidential debate watch party near downtown hosted by the Dallas County Democratic Party. There were over 1,100 people in attendance. Once the debate started the crowd was fired up and ready to go! I had a great time. 

Picture source: DCDP Facebook Page
Picture source: DCDP Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment