Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

On the run!

In four days I'll be running my first race of the year. I'm so excited to add some miles to 2013! I'll be running the Texas Half/5k on Sunday, February 3rd, with my buddy Monica and co-worker Tyrone.


I've been training for this 5k by going to the gym and running at the park. I'm not going to lie, there are days I feel too lazy to get a workout done. I come up with every excuse I can think of, but cheating myself won't get me anywhere. "I regret this workout," said no one EVER. The only workout you'll regret is the one that you didn't do. So lace up your shoes and run with me.


I've been pretty bad about updating my blog. I'm honestly really lazy =\ Posting pictures on my Instagram and updating my workouts on Twitter seems easier. BUT I have to show some love for those of you who actually enjoy reading my blog. Yes all 3 of you! LOL. I'll be making a come back, starting by giving you a full re-cap of my race this Sunday. 

Reading other blogs has also helped me get ideas about future topics for this blog. I want to try new recipes, workout routines, random stuff and obviously talk about myself as much as possible because I'm such a freaken awesome creature! :)

See you soon! 

Keep up with me here:
Twitter: carlaontherun
Instagram: carlaontherun

No comments:

Post a Comment