Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Putting In The Work

Wednesday's Post: Go Home Weather, You're Drunk

The day started a little rainy and foggy but by noon the sky had cleared up and the sun was out. 

It's days like this that I don't know what to wear. Do I go for pants or a dress? Whatever. 

Later on that day, I met up Jovani at the gym. I volunteer him to be my personal trainer. He showed me a couple of workouts for my shoulders. We did that for about 45 minutes and then I cooled down on the elliptical for 15 minutes. 
Oh hello I'm working out. 
*****************************************************************
Thursday's Post: On my day off I went for a 2 mile run around Kiest Park. I then went to the gym to put some shoulder work in. I spend the rest of the day watching movies. Oh I'm such a wild animal. 
They are finally fixing that little ugly side along the park. 
At the gym looking lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment