Putting In The Work

Wednesday's Post: Go Home Weather, You're Drunk

The day started a little rainy and foggy but by noon the sky had cleared up and the sun was out. 

It's days like this that I don't know what to wear. Do I go for pants or a dress? Whatever. 

Later on that day, I met up Jovani at the gym. I volunteer him to be my personal trainer. He showed me a couple of workouts for my shoulders. We did that for about 45 minutes and then I cooled down on the elliptical for 15 minutes. 
Oh hello I'm working out. 
*****************************************************************
Thursday's Post: On my day off I went for a 2 mile run around Kiest Park. I then went to the gym to put some shoulder work in. I spend the rest of the day watching movies. Oh I'm such a wild animal. 
They are finally fixing that little ugly side along the park. 
At the gym looking lost.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthdays and New Beginnings

Peace.

First Marathon COMPLETE!