Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

#throwbackthursday (video)


Another successful run with my buddy Jarrah. We've kicking so much ass lately, we deserve a round of drinks! This weekend? Deal! I got to use my little water bottle carrier I got over the weekend. As soon we got done, we dropped dead on the sidewalk. My face, arms, shirt, legs were soaked in sweat. Awesome feeling!

My mental game has also been on point! It's easy for me to pause during a run when I start to get tired. I still have a lot to go but with each mile, I feel mentally stronger. I do take 30 second walking breaks for water but I am back at it. I put more focus on finishing and beating my usual time.



Throwback Thursday!
So in honor of Throwback Thursday, I decided to publish this random video of myself. I spend hours watching all these lame clips I filmed 3 years ago in my apartment back in my college days. It's not suppose to be funny, so don't judge my lameness... but whatever thug life! enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment