Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Weekend Parites



In honor of Halloween, take a look at my costumes from parties I attended over the weekend.

Friday night, Jarrah and I went to a friend's party. I dressed up like a pirate and she went as a pimp. The music was great, the people were dressed up really cool and we had a great time.


Saturday night, Isabel and her roommates hosted their Halloween/House Warming Party. I went as a fortune teller, although somebody confused me for a princess. I laughed and said "Thank you."

All the girls looked great! They had plenty of drinks and snacks to get you through the night. After posing for pictures, we were off to the dance floor. We danced for the rest of the night until we said "no mas."

Happy Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment