Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

First Time Carving a Pumpkin


At age 24, I finally carved my first pumpkin. Like where have I been? Probably having a sad childhood.

My awesome friend, Isabel, invited me to a small pumpkin carving party, hosted by her and her roommates. It was nice to see some familiar faces and catch up on life while carving these things. Oh and the pizza was good too!


I had not problem carving the hole on the top. But once opened, it got really messy AND THE FUN PART STARTED. I felt like a zombie from The Walking Dead digging with my bare hands inside my pumpkin. I was taking all the "guts" out, feeling like "grrrr, how you like that Mr. Walmart Pumpkin?!?"

As for my design, well my imagination is pretty limited. I went with something EXTRA easy, mainly because I didn't want to chop my fingers off.

MY MASTERPIECE 

Everybody else actually put some effort! This was my first time but definitely not my last.

No comments:

Post a Comment