Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

It's Going to Be Okay



I've been avoiding this post for days.

About a month ago, I made the hard decision to stop training for a full marathon. It was hard to admit it to you but especially to myself. A marathon finish was a big goal of mine for 2013. 

Since then I've adjusted my training and will take on a half-marathon. This will be my second half-marathon. And although it's a "half," training will still require  full dedication. I haven't felt this satisfied about running in a while. My body is just loving it because it's not under a lot of pressure and my running spirit is slowly being restored. 

I neglect my blog for long periods, mainly because I have nothing awesome to update you about. But you can stay in touch with me here:

Twitter: carlaontherun
Instagram: carlaontherun
Nike Running (which I just started using): Carla_Leyva

No comments:

Post a Comment