1/28 Things: 20 Randoms


1. I have a horrible middle name. Armandina. There. I said it. Gross.

2. I have 2 siblings. Carlos and Lilia. They're both 10 years older than me, which makes me wonder if I was an accident...
"Oops, here we go again." - my mother (possibly said)

3. I ran cross country for 3 years in high school. I stopped running when I went off to college. I regret it now because I'm paying for it. #slowrunner 

4. I LOVE tacos. I can eat them all day, everyday for the rest of my life. 

5. I have over 50 movies/shows on Netflix's "My List" and yet I can NEVER find anything to watch. I spend about 95% of the time looking for a movie/show to watch. Once I start watching it, I get bored and end up watching Breaking Bad re-runs.  

6. Speaking of Breaking Bad, it's my favorite show hands down! If you haven't watched BB, you are seriously disturbed. It's THE best show on earth and that's a fact from God. Since the series ended, life has not been the same. The next/second best show I am currently hooked on is House of Cards. 

7. I'm an introvert. I'm not sad, lonely or anti-social. I'm down for a night out with friends but after a certain point I need time alone. If I don't spend time with myself, I'll go crazy and probably break something. It's happened before. 

8. I curse like a sailor. I'm working on getting rid of this ugly habit. I get it from working in the car business and talking to men all day (I've never had a female co-worker, ever.) 

9. My lucky number is 13 because duh I was born on the 13th (of April). 

10. I once had over 25,000 unread messages in my Yahoo inbox. It's now down to 11,600. 

11. In high school I started dating this guy I met on Myspace. He didn't turn out to be a 60 year old rapist because I'm still alive. But what the heck was I thinking? Monitor your kids, people! 

12. I promised my sister I would add music to her iPod. That was a year ago and I still haven't done so. She asks for her iPod EVERY week, to which I say I'll get to it for sure. I should probably be doing that right now. Oops.  

13. I LOVE singing in my car. Sadly, it's the highlight of my day.
14. I always listen to music while I shower. I do so to keep track of time because if not I will take an eternity. I average about 4 to 5 songs per shower. 

15. I learned to drive a month before my 23rd birthday. I know, super late. It took another 7 months to finally jump on the highway.

16. I'm probably the only person on earth who doesn't have an iPhone. 

17. Growing up, I always had to translate for my mom. Even as an adult I still have to do it. I'm the only Spanish speaking person at my job so that automatically makes me the ambassador for all Spanish speaking customers. 

18. I love gummy bears and Life-Saver gummies. I keep a bag in hand at all times. I always ask for gummies for my birthday. So far nobody's ever gifted me any. :(

19. I love calenders and planners. I have a calender hanging in my room to keep track of my half-marathon training. I keep a planner in my purse to keep up with bills. Yuck.

20. Back in high school after a night of underage drinking, I passed out at a friend's house. In the middle of the night, I woke up to realized I accidentally had rolled over the family's kitten. OMG. I took that little sucker and threw him across the room, as far away from me so nobody would suspect I had anything to do with it. Nobody knew what killed that poor little guy, until a few years later. #carlathepussyslayer 

Pick a random question and submit your answer in the comment box, You can remain anonymous. This should be fun! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthdays and New Beginnings

First Marathon COMPLETE!

Peace.