Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

1/28 Things: 20 Randoms


1. I have a horrible middle name. Armandina. There. I said it. Gross.

2. I have 2 siblings. Carlos and Lilia. They're both 10 years older than me, which makes me wonder if I was an accident...
"Oops, here we go again." - my mother (possibly said)

3. I ran cross country for 3 years in high school. I stopped running when I went off to college. I regret it now because I'm paying for it. #slowrunner 

4. I LOVE tacos. I can eat them all day, everyday for the rest of my life. 

5. I have over 50 movies/shows on Netflix's "My List" and yet I can NEVER find anything to watch. I spend about 95% of the time looking for a movie/show to watch. Once I start watching it, I get bored and end up watching Breaking Bad re-runs.  

6. Speaking of Breaking Bad, it's my favorite show hands down! If you haven't watched BB, you are seriously disturbed. It's THE best show on earth and that's a fact from God. Since the series ended, life has not been the same. The next/second best show I am currently hooked on is House of Cards. 

7. I'm an introvert. I'm not sad, lonely or anti-social. I'm down for a night out with friends but after a certain point I need time alone. If I don't spend time with myself, I'll go crazy and probably break something. It's happened before. 

8. I curse like a sailor. I'm working on getting rid of this ugly habit. I get it from working in the car business and talking to men all day (I've never had a female co-worker, ever.) 

9. My lucky number is 13 because duh I was born on the 13th (of April). 

10. I once had over 25,000 unread messages in my Yahoo inbox. It's now down to 11,600. 

11. In high school I started dating this guy I met on Myspace. He didn't turn out to be a 60 year old rapist because I'm still alive. But what the heck was I thinking? Monitor your kids, people! 

12. I promised my sister I would add music to her iPod. That was a year ago and I still haven't done so. She asks for her iPod EVERY week, to which I say I'll get to it for sure. I should probably be doing that right now. Oops.  

13. I LOVE singing in my car. Sadly, it's the highlight of my day.
14. I always listen to music while I shower. I do so to keep track of time because if not I will take an eternity. I average about 4 to 5 songs per shower. 

15. I learned to drive a month before my 23rd birthday. I know, super late. It took another 7 months to finally jump on the highway.

16. I'm probably the only person on earth who doesn't have an iPhone. 

17. Growing up, I always had to translate for my mom. Even as an adult I still have to do it. I'm the only Spanish speaking person at my job so that automatically makes me the ambassador for all Spanish speaking customers. 

18. I love gummy bears and Life-Saver gummies. I keep a bag in hand at all times. I always ask for gummies for my birthday. So far nobody's ever gifted me any. :(

19. I love calenders and planners. I have a calender hanging in my room to keep track of my half-marathon training. I keep a planner in my purse to keep up with bills. Yuck.

20. Back in high school after a night of underage drinking, I passed out at a friend's house. In the middle of the night, I woke up to realized I accidentally had rolled over the family's kitten. OMG. I took that little sucker and threw him across the room, as far away from me so nobody would suspect I had anything to do with it. Nobody knew what killed that poor little guy, until a few years later. #carlathepussyslayer 

Pick a random question and submit your answer in the comment box, You can remain anonymous. This should be fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment