2/28 Things: 3 Fears



Driving: It was't until I almost turned 23 that I learned how to drive. The reason being I was terrified. I believe this fears goes back 10 years ago, when my sister got into a major accident. It was really bad, she was messed up for a long time. Ever since then, I had no interest in learning. But now that I do drive, I'm still scared. It's not that I don't trust my driving, I just don't trust other peoples driving. I feel like I'm going to die in a car wreck. No joke. When somebody else is driving, I stay alert like if I was driving. It's so annoying.

Roaches: Ohhhh emmmm geeeeee! I hate roaches. I freak the hell out when I see one. I don't know where this fear comes from, but they're gross and ugly and if I see one I will make sure you're aware that I hate roaches so you better smash that little thing before I start screaming.

Guns: I'm from the hood, but I'm such a baby when it comes to guns. It's weird because growing up my step-dad kept a rifle behind the main door at all times, as a form of protection. But now when I see a gun, I automatically assume it's gonna go off and accidentally shoot me in the face. 

Pick a random question and submit your answer in the comment box, You can remain anonymous. This should be fun! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthdays and New Beginnings

First Marathon COMPLETE!

Peace.